TSE3281-G is a thermally conductive silicone adhesive from Momentive Performance Materials. This one component material is non-corrosive and has excellent adhesion properties to a wide variety of substrates.
Potential applications for TSE3281-G include sealing and bonding for thermally conductive applications such as heat generating elements, regulators, rectifier, thyristor, etc.
- Good thermal conductivity properties
- Offers self-adhesion properties
- Easy to use, one-component material
- Low shrinkage allows for deep section application and use in enclosed assemblies
- Good dielectric properties
- Colour: Grey
- Cured Shore Hardness: 84 Shore A
- Elongation: 50%
- Dielectric Strength: 15kv/ mm
- Thermal Conductivity:1.68 W/mK