Acetoxy silicone paste which cures on exposure to moisture to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber gasket. LOCTITE® SI 5015 is a blue, acetoxy silicone paste which cures on exposure to moisture to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber gasket. It resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking. It is used in covers for valves, timing gears, differentials, oil pans, transmissions, water pumps and thermostat housings.
- Enhances load bearing & shock absorbing characteristics of the bond area
- Gasket replacement or gasket dressing
- Adheres to a wide range of substrates
- Ideal for stamped parts and safe for use with automotive oxygen sensors
- Suits applications with an operating range of -65.2 °F to +399.2 °F (-54 °C to +204 °C)