Pre-applied, water-based acrylic thread sealant for automatic dispensing applications which is effective for use on sealing applications. LOCTITE® DRI 517 is a burnt orange to brown colored, low viscosity, non-toxic, thixotropic, pre-applied, water-based acrylic thread sealant for automatic dispensing applications. Its thread-filling ability and prevailing torque characteristics are effective for use on sealing applications. Its normal operating range is from -65.2 °F to +302 °F (-54 °C to +150 °C).
- Re-usable up to five times
- Excellent environmental resistance
- It becomes a resilient, tight-clinging, non-curing sealant for tapered or straight threads after drying
- Provides positive sealing and resistance to vibrational loosening
- Particularly effective where re-adjustments are required