Digital Video Output: 10/8-bit CameraLink® Compatible Analog Video Output: NTSC/PAL (user selectable) The NOCTURN XL Camera is powered by the Lynx CMOS imaging sensor, optimized for low light level imaging.
- Day to Low light detection
- High frame rate, no latency
- Optimized for mobility applications
- For a complete range of connection interfaces
The Nocturn XL is a rugged low light camera module that features high-definition, high sensitivity and high dynamic range with low power consumption. It provides monochrome real-time imaging capabilities from daylight to bright starlight in the visible and near infrared spectrum. Its small size, weight and power (SWaP) makes this camera module ideal for integration into aerial, mobile and hand-held surveillance systems.
• Ideal for 24/7 operations
• Less than 4e-read-out noise
• 860 nm and 1064 nm laser line detection
• 1.3 Mpx
• 100 fps
• Digital zoom up to 8x