The ultra-thin 2.4 mm diameter videoscope with articulation reaches inside almost any narrow or winding area, clearly bringing out tiny defects.
- The world's smallest diameter videoscope with articulation
- Tough design optimal for frequent use
- Great advance in image quality
- Efficient image management
2.4 mm diameter articulating scope for very narrow spaces
The IPLEX TX enables you to make inspections inside parts where access is limited due to very narrow openings. Combining its clear images and outstanding durability, the IPLEX TX is the ideal videoscope for routine inspection of castings, molds, and other parts with small cavities.
The world's smallest diameter videoscope with articulation
- Ultra-thin, 2.4 mm diameter
- At just 2.4 mm (0.094 in.) diameter, the flexible insertion tube reaches inside almost any narrow or difficult to reach area that requires visual inspection of defects. The IPLEX TX ensures uncompromised inspections.
- Quick and accurate articulation
- The IPLEX TX is a videoscope with the world's smallest diameter and is equipped with an ergonomic, user-friendly scope articulation controller. The controller features excellent responsiveness and quickly and accurately navigates the scope tip inside narrow and intricate objects.
Tough Design Optimal for Frequent Use
- Unsurpassed abrasion resistance
- The IPLEX TX insertion tube is protected with a special resin tube that features 200 times greater abrasion resistance than our conventional extra-thin fiberscopes. The durable insertion tube enables reliable inspections of casting and other metals that have rough surfaces.
- Ensured dust resistance
- The IPLEX TX is both dust and drip proof, and is designed to comply with IP55. This durable unit can perform reliable inspections even in harsh manufacturing environments.
- Interchangeable scope system
- The IPLEX TX has an insertion tube that can be easily interchanged in the field.
Great Advance in Image Quality
- Exceptionally bright and clear images
- Compared to other very small-diameter videoscopes, the IPLEX TX delivers superior image quality. The videoscope's vivid and clear images increase the detection of abnormalities and ensure improved and efficient inspections.
- Precise image reproduction without halation
- The unique image processing capability WiDER™ limits the halation effect that often occurs during inspections of metal objects. WiDER brings out details in shadow areas and produces much clearer, crisper images.
- Large monitor, small body
- The IPLEX TX is equipped with a 6.5 in. LCD monitor to clearly display tiny defects such as burrs and scratches. The compact and portable body with an integrated Lithium-ion battery allows you to make inspections at any sites.
Efficient Image Management
- High-quality images and movies
- Observed images can be recorded onto a removable USB flash drive as high-quality JPEG still images and MPEG-4 movies. The provided 1 GB USB flash drive can store approximately 3,400 still images or a 30-minute movie.
- Title input function
- For efficient image diagnosis and report generation, the IPLEX TX enables you to insert titles as well as date and time overlay.