The Zurn Wilkins 375DA Reduced Pressure Detector Assembly features a epoxy coated ductile iron body and provides high hazard protection. It’s ideal for fire protection applications. The metered bypass detects leaks and unauthorized water use.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - Model 375DA 2"
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - bf-375da
Features And Benefits
- 6" reduced pressure detector assembly
- Short lay-length for small space installation
- Ideal for any backflow replacement
- Utilizes Zurn Wilkins low headloss compound check for reliable and superior performance
- No threads or taps in body or cover, eliminating exposure to corrosion
- Single access cover reduces downtime
- OS&Y (standard), or Butterfly shut-off valves available