Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer 1" 375 Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly offers high hazard protection against backsiphonage and backpressure in non-potable water applications. Most often used by irrigation contractors, the top benefits of the backflow regulator 375 are its low lifecycle costs and the innovative EZSwap® Pressure Vessel that saves you 15 minutes in repair and rebuild time, provides straightforward line flushing and quick winterization.
The innovative EZSwap® Pressure Vessel on this backflow device is removed and replaced with the flush fitting tool for faster flushing and testing.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - 375 (SIZES 1/2" - 2")
Features And Benefits
- 1" reduced pressure principle assembly
- EZSwap pressure vessel is quickly removed and replaced with flush tool (FLUSH), ridding fouling debris without extra steps
- Flushing takes only one person and saves up to 15 minutes per installation
- Line flushing with flush fitting tool is simple, safe, and easily directed to a safe drain
- EZSwap pressure vessel is serviceable off-line and reusable, allowing maintenance and repairs to be performed in the safety of the work truck or shop
- Durable UV resistant reinforced nylon EZSwap pressure vessel resists corrosion and mineral buildup to better withstand harsh conditions
- Short lay length allows installation in tight spaces and is constructed with less bronze for theft deterrence
- Ideal for any backflow replacement application