The Zurn Wilkins 475STDA Stainless Steel n-Pattern Reduced Pressure Detector Assembly (RPDA) withstands the corrosive effects of water and is ideal for new or direct drop-in replacement delivering convenience without compromise. For fire protection applications, with a metered by-pass to detect leaks and other water use.
Features And Benefits
- Superior stainless steel body to resist corrosion and extend the product life
- Smaller footprint for direct drop-in replacement
- Time-tested check and relief valve components ensure easy maintenance and more water system uptime
- Patented compound checks provide ultra-low pressure drop as documented by approval authorities, reducing the need for a booster pump
- Can utilize the new backflow setter which eliminates the need for concrete thrust blocks, allowing for easier installation and lower cost
- Available as a 475STDAV for RP protection in a vertical upward flow path
- Available in sizes 4"-10"
- OS&Y Gate Valves (Standard)
- Butterfly Valves (Optional)
- Metered by-pass to detect leaks and other water use