The Zurn Wilkins Connected Backflow Preventer w/Wireless Monitor is the first product offering from the line of Zurn Connected Products. The 10-375ASTW1 10" Stainless Steel Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly with Integral Wireless Relief Valve Monitor provides high hazard protection for potable applications. The 375ASTW1 Connected Backflow Preventer transmits real-time relief water discharge data 24/7 via our secure web portal, plumbSMART™. You can opt in to text or email alerts and be notified immediately of relief valve discharge and can monitor the situation and react instantly. Ideal for use in mechanical rooms, basements and enclosures where undetected relief valve discharge could potentially cause catastrophic flooding and water damage.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - 375ASTW1
Features And Benefits
- Available in sizes 2-1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8" and 10"
- 10" Stainless Steel Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer
- High hazard protection for potable applications
- Transmits relief water discharge data via plumbSMART™, a secure web portal with 24/7 access
- Customizable alert parameters
- Opt in to real-time notifications via email or text
- Dashboard-style device alerts, performance data and trends