The Zurn Connected Pressure Monitor (ZCSM-PF) allows you to monitor your water pressure. Simply, set high- and low-pressure thresholds for real-time alerts through our secure web portal, plumbSMART™. You and your team can opt into text or email alerts, so you know as soon as they fall beyond your preset parameters. You also receive anytime-anywhere access to system pressure data for trends and predictive maintenance. Zurn Connected Pressure Monitor is an optional upgrade on all Zurn Wilkins Double Check Backflow Preventers 2-1/2" or larger. It’s FREE to Connect with all Zurn Wilkins Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventers 2-1/2" or larger.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - ZCSM-PF
Features And Benefits
- Proactively monitor your incoming water pressure
- Receive real-time text and/or email alerts for preset high and low pressure
- View performance data and trends via a secure web portal with 24/7 remote access
- Optional upgrade available for all Double Check Backflow Preventers 2-1/2” or larger
- It’s FREE to Connect - All large RP backflows purchases after March 1, 2020 can be connected free of cost.
- The Flow Meter option (ZCSM-BTM) is an optional upgrade combined with the Zurn Connected Pressure Monitor (ZCSM-PF)