The Zurn Wilkins Connected Flood Control System (FCIS) is a product line extension of Connected Backflow Preventers in Zurn Connected Products. The FCIS (Connected Flood Control System) Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly with automatic ACV shutoff provides high hazard protection for potable applications. The FCIS transmits real-time relief water discharge and system pressure data 24/7 via a secure web portal. You can opt in to text or email alerts and be notified immediately of relief valve discharge and can monitor the situation, react instantly and shut down the system based on customizable water shut-off parameters. Ideal for use in mechanical rooms, basements and enclosures where undetected relief valve discharge could potentially cause catastrophic flooding and water damage.
Features And Benefits
- 6" Stainless Steel Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly with Integral Relief Valve Monitor and automatic ACV shutoff
- High hazard protection for potable applications
- Transmits relief water discharge data via a secure web portal with 24/7 access
- Automatic shutoff of the water to the system via customizable parameters to prevent potential catastrophic flooding.
- Customizable alert parameters
- Opt in to real-time notifications via email or text
- Dashboard-style device alerts, performance data and trends