Pressure control valve ZW218 is ideal for applications that require a slow closing check valve, this PRV valve closes slowly to protect system equipment.
This water pressure regulator valve will fully open when inlet pressure is greater than outlet pressure allowing flow and will close drip tight via the control connected from the outlet to the cover when outlet pressure is greater than the inlet pressure.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - ZW218
Features And Benefits
- Stops the reverse flow of fluids and will not cause water hammer conditions
- Fully automatic operation with drip tight shut-off
- Opening and closing speed controls standard for adjustability for your system
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility
- Globe, reduced port globe, and angle bodies available
- Epoxy coating standard for corrosion resistance