Water pressure control valve ZW209 provides steady downstream pressure and allows high flow rates. Standard features ease maintenance and repair, delivering the lowest total cost of ownership.
This water pressure valve is an ideal choice when you need to open or close a valve electrically. It comes with Wye strainer and isolation valves to ease maintenance and the pressure gauges, wye strainer, isolation valves, and epoxy coating ensure lowest total cost of ownership.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - ZW209
Features And Benefits
- 4" pressure reducing valve
- Holds downstream pressure to a constant value
- Pressure gauges, wye strainer, isolation valves, and epoxy coating come standard
- Globe, reduced port globe, and angle bodies available
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility
- Perfect when high flow rates are needed