Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer 212-375 with flanged end NRS gate valves, is utilized where a potential high health hazard exists and is ideal for use when lead-free valves are required protecting against both backsiphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply.
This water backflow preventer 375 includes an epoxy-coated inside and out ductile iron valve body eliminating exposure to corrosion. It utilizes the Zurn Wilkins low headloss compound check and offers the lowest lifecycle costs on the market.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - Model 375
Features And Benefits
- 2-1/2" reduced pressure principle assembly
- Short lay-length for small space installation
- Ideal for any backflow replacement
- Utilizes Zurn Wilkins low headloss compound check for reliable and superior performance
- No threads or taps in body or cover, eliminating exposure to corrosion
- Single access cover reduces downtime
- NRS (standard), OS&Y, or butterfly shut-off valves available
- Available in flanged, grooved, or grooved x flanged end connections for installation versatility