Automatic Control Valve ZW207 protects downstream equipment from over-pressurization which closes in the event of high supply pressure. Standard features ease maintenance and repair, and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
In addition this water regulator comes standard with epoxy coating internally and externally for corrosion protection, as well as isolation valves and pressure gauges for quick and easy maintenance or repair.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - ZW207
Features And Benefits
- Closes drip tight preventing an over-pressure condition
- Used to prevent damage to down-stream pressure sensitive equipment
- Pressure gauge, wye strainer, isolation valves, and epoxy coating come standard to simplify start-up and maintenance
- Globe, reduced port globe, and angle bodies available
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility
- Commonly used in conjunction with a ZW209 for system redundancy