The Zurn Wilkins NR3XL Pressure Reducing Valve with integral strainer is ideal for residential applications. The durable composite bell housing resists corrosion. The cartridge design allows for easy to repair.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - NR3XL
Features And Benefits
- 1-1/2" pressure reducing valve with 2 integral FNPT connection (no union)
- Cartridge loaded design is easily repaired, making it ideal for residential applications
- Compact design with short lay length allows installation in tight spaces
- Labor saving tailpiece options ease installation, including PEX, threaded, copper sweat, CPVC, Z-Bite® and Z-Press® solderless connections, and more
- Threaded bell speeds access to cartridge internals