Automatic Control Valve ZW221/ZW222 has Altitude Level Control Valves that accurately control water level in a tank or reservoir based on relative pressure, without the need for floats and sensors. Standard features ease maintenance and repair to provide the lowest ownership costs.
The PRV's Valve is design focused on simplifying maintenance and repair, isolation of valves allow for service and maintenance without shutting down the system.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet - ZW222
Features And Benefits
- ZW221 One Way Altitude Level Control Valve controls water level in a tank or reservoir
- ZW222 Two Way Valve controls water level while also allowing reverse flow, so only one line is needed to the tank/reservoir. When upstream supply pressure drops below tank pressure, main valve opens,
- Accurately controls water level based on relative pressure, without the need for floats and sensors
- Epoxy coating and stainless steel braided hoses on pilotry come standard for corrosion resistance and simplified pilotry repairs
- 150 class flanged, 300 class flanged, grooved, and threaded end connections available for installation versatility
- Globe, reduced port globe, and angle bodies available
- Standard valves come with one set point – the valve opens to fill the tank and will close drip-tight once the high water level is reached
- Adjustment ranges available from 5’ to 230’
- "D" Delayed Opening/Dual Set Point Option delays opening of valve until water reaches a lower set point