The Zurn Wilkins NR3XL Pressure Reducing Valve features an integral strainer, making it ideal for residential applications. The durable composite bell housing resists corrosion. Its cartridge design is easy to repair.
To view all options, see the Specification Sheet
Features And Benefits
- 3/4" pressure reducing valve with double union F1960 Expansion PEX connection
- Cartridge loaded design is easily repaired, ideal for residential applications
- Compact design with short lay length allows installation in tight spaces
- Labor saving tailpiece options ease installation, including PEX, threaded, copper sweat, CPVC, Z-Bite® and Z-Press® solderless connections, and more
- Threaded bell speeds access to cartridge internals