Resilient-seated ball valves featuring Memoryseal seating technology, low emissions packing chambers, and other value-added technical features for superior performance.
Features and benefits
• Exclusive Memoryseal seats compensate automatically for wear and fluctuations in pressure and temperature.
• Multiple solid cup and cone type PTFE stem seal or graphite packing.
• Adjustable packing flange.
• Stem guides reduce side thrust.
• Long cycle life.
• Low, uniform torques.
• Blowout-proof stem.
• Live-loaded thrust washer prevents galling and provides a secondary stem seal.
• Fully enclosed body seal plus metal-to-metal seal for body and body end. Body seal protects threads from medium.
• Rugged two-piece design with wall thickness to B16.34.
• Stainless handle with safety clip. Oval handwheel also available.
• Provision for seal welding on EP-2000.
• Fire tested in accordance with API 607 Rev. 5/ISO 10497.