Resilient-seated ball valves featuring Memoryseal seating technology, low emissions packing chambers, and other value-added technical features for superior performance.
Features and benefits
• Exclusive Memoryseal seats compensate automatically for wear and fluctuations ofpressure and temperature.
• Unique 4-way and 3-way packing arrangements for superior stem sealing.
• TA-Luft certified (optional).
• Multiple solid cup and cone type PTFE stem seal and graphite packing.
• Stem guides prevent side thrust.
• Long cycle life
• Low, uniform torques.
• Blowout-proof stem.
• Fully enclosed PTFE body seal.
• Metal-to-metal contact between insert and body act as secondary seal and prevents overcompression of the seats.
• Pipe flange gasket acts as third precautionary sealas threads from the insert are within the raised face flange.
• Meets worldwide specifications: designed to ASME B16.34, BS 5351, API 608; fire-tested to API 607 Rev. 5/ISO 10497. ISO/CAPI for all parameters of standardized valve automation.
• Locking device standard for valves with lever handle.
• Highest standards of quality.