Severe service metal-seated ball valves for high temperature, abrasive and corrosive applications.
Features and benefits
• Permits in-line access for seat replacement.
• Can be welded into line without disassembly. Consult IOM for details.
• Full port reduces risk of clogging in slurries and solids applications.
• Body-cover joint not affected by pipe stresses.
• High sealing integrity of body-cover joint due to fully-enclosed spiral-wound stainless steel graphite gasket design.
• Solid CoCr alloy seats with large seating faces.
• Backup seal: Graphite to 1,000°F (538°C).
• Operation automatically wipes ball clean.
• Wall thickness complies with ASME B16.34.
• Stainless steel ball, hard chrome plated.
• Stainless steel blowout-proof stem.
• Low emission stem seal.
• Live-loaded two-piece flanged gland.
• Fully-guided stem reduces side thrust effect to eliminate wobbling.
• Heavy stainless handle for manual operation. Up to NPS 2 (DN 50) for regular port. (For automation contact Velan Engineering.)
• Oval handles and extension handles available.
• Tightness rates: Allowable leakage rate at full ΔP: ASME/FCI 70-2 Class V. Tighter shutoff available upon request.