Severe service metal-seated ball valves for high temperature, abrasive and corrosive applications.
Features and benefits
• Bi-directional sealing with preferred direction.
• Advanced HVOF or Plasma spray custom trim coating technology with hardness in excess of 70 RC.
• Superior ball/seat finish to 2 - 4 RMS.
• Unique ball/seat spring-loading technology to assure tight shutoff at low differential pressures and / or when fines are present.
• Complete ball/seat set individually vacuum tested to verify sealing integrity.
• Robust blowout-proof stem.
• Low emission stem seal with advanced live-loaded packing arrangement.
• Stem bearing reduces side thrust effect on packing and prevents stem wobbling.
• CoCr alloy thrust washers absorb stem loading moments and reduce valve operational torque.
• Allowable leakage at full ΔP: MSS-SP-61. Tighter shutoff available upon request.
• All valves are inherently fire safe.
• Designed to ASME B16.34.
• Flow relief is incorporated into both the upstream and downstream ball lips increasing the area exposed to flow and thus reducing erosion due to velocity upon initial valve opening.
• Downstream and upstream body-seat lapped contact.