Resilient-seated ball valves featuring Memoryseal seating technology, low emissions packing chambers, and other value-added technical features for superior performance.
Features and benefits
• Exclusive Memoryseal seats compensate automatically for wear and fluctuations in pressure and temperature.
• Multiple solid cup and cone type PTFE stem seal or graphite packing.
• Fire tested in accordance with API 607 Rev. 5/ISO 10497.
• Adjustable self locking threaded gland NPS 1/2 - 2 (DN 15 - 50).
• Stem guide in gland bushing prevents side thrust.
• Long cycle life.
• Low, uniform torques.
• Blowout-proof stem.
• Thrust washer prevents galling, reduces torque and provides secondary stem seal.
• One-piece heavy wall body for high structural strength to ASME B16.34.
• Full size packing chamber.
• Protective metal washer for packing rings.
• Stainless steel handle with safety clip. Oval handwheel also available.