The SV11, SV12 series are direct acting, 2-way normally closed and normally open solenoid valves. The straight-thru flow path allows for high flow of non-corrosive fluids and gases with no minimum pressure required for operation. 1 PSI minimum pressure differential is needed in the direction of flow for bubble tight sealing.
The SV11, SV12 series are suitable for a broad range of light industrial applications. Typical applications include:
- Vacuum pumps
- Water analysis
- Wafer cleaning for semiconductor industries
- Waste/drain valve
- Direct acting, floating seal design provides tight sealing
- Staight-thru flow path permits high flow
- Rugged SS and brass body handles variety of fluids
- Wide range of seals for specialty fluids
- High pressure rating up to 1000 PSI.