The SV111 is a spring-activated check valve with disc type seating. It has a relatively low, yet realistic rated cracking pressure, resulting in quick response to changes in fluid pressure. The optically flat PTFE seal disc and seat provides drip tight sealing on most fluids. It’s small physical size and inert construction provides drip tight sealing on most fluids. Its small physical size and inert construction provide compatibility for a wide range of fluids. All materials in contact with fluid are PTFE and the stainless steel closing spring is coated in virgin PTFE.
The SV111 is suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, both new and retrofit. Typical applications include:
- Unidirectional flow of ink and toner in printing ink systems
- Eliminates back-flow of chemical processes
- Prevents leak-back of reagents in analytical chemistry instruments
- Inert construction for widest fluid compatibility
- Mountable in any position