The SV100 is a Dri-Control liquid pressure regulator offering fast response to pressure fluctuations. The virgin PTFE wetted components provide the greatest degree of inertness, and allows a high temperature capability. The regulator is panel mountable through a round knock-out hole, and is retained with a hex locknut (supplied). Its small physical size and weight allows for fast response to pressure fluctuations and is ideal for D.I. water applications.
Model SV100 is suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, both new and retrofit. Typical applications employing model SV100 include:
· Pressure control of ink and toner in printing
· Pressure maintenance in medical pure water systems
· Pressure control for high purity process control in such industries as food, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, etc.
· Adjustable regulated outlet pressure from 15-60 PSIG
· All PTFE wetted materials
· Small physical size
· Fast response to pressure fluctuations
· Ideal for DI water applications
· Suitable for liquids to 250°F