These 3-way pilot operated solenoid valves are available in port sizes of 3/8” and ½” and provide high flow capacities. By eliminating all internal sliding parts, they are highly resistant to dust, water deposits and other foreign material present in the flowing media, and as a result provide outstanding life expectance and reliability.
The SV323/424 series valves are used primarily for pneumatic and hydraulic actuation of linear and rotary spring return and double acting cylinder actuation.
- Pilot operated diaphragm construction provides high flow and capacity of handling minimal differential pressures
- No sliding parts to provide high resistance to dust, water deposits, and other foreign material, resulting in outstanding dependability
- AC and DC solenoid coils in a wide range of standard voltages
- NEMA 4 as standard coil, NEMA7 explosion proof and others available
- Pressure rating of 150 psi
- Mountable in any position