The SV101 is a Dri-Control liquid pressure relief valve employing a unique spring-loaded diaphragm that automatically opens when the inlet pressure reaches a manually set point. The virgin PTFE body and diaphragm provides the greatest degree of inertness, and allows for a high temperature capability. The valve is panel mountable through a round knock-out hole, and is retained with a hex locknut (supplied).
Model SV101 is suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, both new and retrofit. Typical applications employing model SV101 include:
· Pressure control of ink and toner in printing
· Pressure maintenance in medical pure water systems
· Pressure control for high purity process control in such industries as food, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, etc.
· Fully adjustable pressure relief set point
· All PTFE construction
· Small physical size
· Fast response to pressure fluctuations
· Ideal for DI water applications
· Suitable for liquids to 250°F
· Bubble tight shutoff