- Control sensitivity of 1/2" water column
- High Flow capacity
- Large Relief Valve
- Aspirator Tube
- Separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow
- Unit construction
- Allows for use in precision applications.
- Responsive performance for precision back pressure or relief applications
- High exhaust flow
- Compensates for any pressure build up under flow conditions.
- Eliminates hunting and buzzing.
- Allows you to service the Model 4000ABP without removing it from the line.
The Fairchild Model 4000ABP Pneumatic Precision Back Pressure Regulator is a no bleed design regulator that precisely controls system back pressure. With its high flow capacity, the M4000ABP provides fast response and precision control under varying conditions. Stability of regulated pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube which adjusts the relief valve in accordance with the flow velocity. The Fairchild Model 4000ABP features control sensitivity of 0.5" water column and a very large relief valve to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of system pressure changes or conditions. The Fairchild Model 4000ABP back pressure regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum system pressure and offers four (4) set point pressure ranges from 0.5-10 psi, 0.03-0.7 BAR, 3-70 kPa up to 2-150 psi, 0.1-10 BAR, 15-1000 kPa.