- High Flow Capacity of 1500 SCFM, 2550 m3/hr
- Sensitivity of 1" (1.27 cm) of water.
- Venturi-type aspirator tube
- Balanced supply valve
- Control Chamber isolates the control diaphragm
- Large valves and orifices
- Unit Construction
- Excellent for high flow applications
- Responds to and compensates for even minute changes in downstream pressure.
- Higher stability to minimize downstream pressure droop under flowing conditions.
- Minimizes effect of any supply pressure variation.
- Eliminates hunting and buzzing.
- Operates equally well on shop air or clean, dry instrument air.
- May be serviced and maintained without removal from line.
The Fairchild Model 100 is a high flow precision pressure regulator designed for applications that require high performance, large volume flow and accurate process control. Like many of the Fairchild precision regulators, the compensating action of the inner valve assembly of the Model 100 allows complete stabilization of downstream pressure. The Fairchild Model 100 features control sensitivity of less than 1" water column to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Model 100 pneumatic regulator is capable of providing precise control of set point and good sensitivity under high flow conditions, and is the ideal choice for many demanding applications, including main header regulator control, large nip roll loading, and clutch brake operation. The Fairchild Model 100 pressure regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum supply pressure and offers five (5) output pressure ranges from 0-10 psi, 0-0.7 BAR, 0-70 kPa up to 2-150 psi, 0.14-10 BAR, 14-1000 kPa. The Model 100 has a flow capacity of 1500 SCFM, 2550 m3/hr.