- Control sensitivity of 1/8" water column
- High Flow Capacity
- Separate Control Chamber
- Aspirator Tube isolate the diaphragm from the main flow
- Unit construction
- Mounting Bracket available.
- Highest accuracy pressure regulator available.
- Provides a highly responsive unit for control or relieving applications
- Eliminates hunting and buzzing.
- Compensates for any pressure droop under flow conditions
- Allows you service the Model 10BP without removing it from the line.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
The Rotork Fairchild Model 10BP Regulator is an excellent choice for applications which require high precision control of back pressures and relief pressures. The Model 10BP uses a force balance principle to open the relief valve and vent the system pressure when the set point is exceeded. The Model 10BP features control sensitivity of 1/8" water column and a balanced supply valve to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Model 10BP pneumatic regulator is a high capacity regulator that provides greater accuracy than relief valves over a narrow pressure range, making it an excellent choice for a wide range of precision applications. The Fairchild Model 10BP will handle a 500 psi, 34 BAR, maximum system pressure and offers nine (9) set point pressure ranges from 0-2 psi, 0-0.15 BAR, 0-15 kPa, up to 5-400 psi, 0.3-28 BAR, 35-2800 kPa. The Fairchild Model 10BP back pressure regulator offers 40 SCFM, 68m3/hr flow capacity.