- Output pressure locks in last position in event of power failure or signal loss.
- Stepper Motor equipped configuration
- Standard explosion-proof NEMA 4X housing
- End of travel limit switches
- Safe, predictable and reliable operation
- Capable of rapid start-stop with high running torque enables use in open loop control and automated systems
- Designed for use in hazardous or harsh environments
- User selectable setting of minimum and maximum pressure values
The 24XFM M/P Converter is a Motor Driven Pneumatic Regulator with motor assembly enclosed in a explosion proof housing. The motor is coupled to a no-bleed Model 10 pneumatic regulator assembly to provide the desired operating pressure range for any application. The 24XFM requires a 12-24 VDC power supply and has the option of DC Pulse or DC Analog input. The Fairchild 24XFM motorized regulator line will handle a 500 psi, 35 BAR maximum supply pressure and offers four (4) different set point pressure ranges from 0-30 psig [0-2 bar], to 0-150 psig [0-10 bar].