- Full vacuum capability
- Control sensitivity of 1/2" water column
- High flow capacity
- Balanced vacuum Valve
- Aspirator Tube
- Separate Control Chamber
- Unit construction
- Accurate control in vacuum applications
- Allows use in precision applications.
- Responsive and repeatable operation
- Minimizes any effects of supply vacuum variation.
- Compensates for any downstream vacuum droop under flow conditions.
- Eliminates hunting and buzzing.
- Permits you service the Model 17 without removing it from the line.
The Fairchild Model 17 Vacuum Regulator is designed for systems that require system vacuum control up to full vacuum. The Model 17 control diaphragm is balanced by a set of three range springs to provide the most stable, responsive and reliable operation. Stability of regulated vacuum or pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube which adjusts the inner valve in accordance with the flow velocity. The Model 17 pneumatic vacuum regulator features control sensitivity of 1/2" water column and a balanced supply valve to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. In fact, it will deliver this performance with a vacuum supply effect of less than 0.15 of any change in supply vacuum. The Fairchild Model 17 will handle a 40 in Hg, 762 Torr, 102 kPa maximum supply vacuum and offers three (3) output vacuum ranges from 0-5 in Hg, 0-127 Torr, 0-17 kPa, up to 0-30 in Hg, 0-762 Torr, 0-102 kPa. The Fairchild Model 17 pneumatic vacuum regulator offers up to 12 SCFM, 20.4 m3/hr flow capacity.