- Sensitivity of less than 0.1" water column
- Compact size
- Force balance and two stage pilot control
- Excellent frequency response
- Sapphire Orifice
- Low air consumption
- Available in 1/8", 1/4" and 3/8" NPT port sizes.
- Well suited for high accuracy applications
- Excellent for installations where space is limited.
- Minimizes any droop from downstream flow.
- Eliminates any output pressure excursions.
- Provides precise control of pilot control air flow.
- Efficient operation with no losses of air or gas media.
- Versatility allows you to select the configuration you need.
The Fairchild Model 80 is a compact two stage precision pressure regulator designed for applications that require high performance, low droop and accurate process control in a smaller footprint, where space may be limited or you wish to reduce the overall size of your panel or equipment. This compact, high quality pneumatic regulator combines the flow capacity of a process regulator with the precision of an instrument regulator. The Model 80 features control sensitivity of less than 0.1" water column, very low consumption and high accuracy to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Fairchild Model 80 precision regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum supply pressure and offers three (3) output pressure ranges from 0-20 psi, 0-1.5 BAR, 0-150 kPa up to 1-100 psi, 0.05-7 BAR, 7-700 kPa.