- High Flow Capacity
- Standard 5-micron filter
- No "yellow Metals" internal construction
- Epoxy coated finish
- Non-bleed design
- Integral Relief Valve
- Standard Gauge Port
- Filter Dripwell Drain Plug
- Standard Tapped Exhaust
- Soft Relief Seat
- Optimizes your process and productivity
- Minimizes internal contamination.
- Well suited to harsh environments
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Minimizes and reduces consumption
- Responsive and repeatable operation
- Provides fast and convenient pressure gauge mounting.
- Allows user to easily drain trapped liquids.
- Fast and easy venting of exhaust
- Minimizes air loss through the regulator
The Fairchild Model 63 filter regulator is a general purpose service regulator with an integral 5 micron filter within its dripwell bowl. In most applications, a pneumatic filter regulator must provide good filtration and high flow to serve the needs of the system without restricting its performance. The Model 63 pressure regulator is well suited to these applications as it has a standard 5 micron filter and has the highest flow capacity of any regulator in its class. In addition, the Model 63 features control sensitivity of 1" water column and an integral relief valve to deliver consistent and reliable performance to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Fairchild Model 63 will handle a 300 psi, 20 BAR, maximum supply pressure and offers three (3) output pressure ranges from 0.5-30 psi, 0.03-2 BAR, 3-200 kPa, up to 2-120 psi, 0.14-8 BAR, 14-800 kPa. The Fairchild Model 63 pressure regulator offers up to 25 SCFM, 42.5 m3/hr flow capacity.