- Compact size
- Repeatability within 0.02 psig dead ended
- Lightweight Aluminum and zinc plated steel construction
- Vibration damper
- Allows installation in restrictive spaces
- Facilitates highly accurate set point control.
- Permits use in portable, corrosive or difficult environments
- Provides low noise operation
The Fairchild Model 72 high performance miniature regulator has a slightly larger footprint than the Model 70, which in conjunction with its over molded pintle valve, provides highly responsive, yet extremely stable operation. The Aluminum bonnet and valve body of the Model 72 makes it a light weight and versatile product. The Fairchild Model 72 pneumatic regulator features control sensitivity of 2" water column and a supply pressure effect of less than 0.5% to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure changes or conditions. The Model 72 pressure regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR maximum supply pressure and offers five (5) set point pressure ranges from 0-5 psi, 0-3.5 BAR, 0-35 kPa up to 2-100 psi, 0.1-7 BAR, 15-700 kPa.