Originally patented in the late 1970′s, the Dome Valve is unique in its ability to open and close with a tight pressure seal in pneumatic conveying systems for abrasive materials. No other valve can achieve as long of a life in harsh environments like the Dome Valve. We are the original designers and patent holders of the Dome Valve.
Pressure Valves – The Dome Valve:
- Pressure – up to 14 barg (200 psi)
- Design code – ASME sect. VIII Div. 1; PED; GB150
- Sizes – 50 – 750 mm (2 – 30 in)
- Material – Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Temperature – up to 345 ° C (660 ° F)
- Inflatable seal self-compensates for wear as the valve is used.
- Valve can open and close through a static or moving column of material.
- Low-maintenance. Replacement time is quick.
- Temperature capabilities up to 500°C (1000°F)
- Cast or Stainless construction available. Teflon, Tungsten Carbide or other coatings available depending on customer need.