GEMU 563, 568 is a motorized 2/2 way control valve with a low maintenance reversible synchronous electric motor.
The valve is operated via a reduction gear and spring loaded cam, ensuring continuous contact between the cam and the valve spindle.
- Suitable for inert and corrosive liquid and gaseous media
- The motor will withstand being stalled under full voltage
- Valve body and seals are available in various materials
- Suitable for use as a control valve
- Integrated optical position indicator
- Direct processing of 0/4-20 mA signals via the integrated controller
- Opening and closing behavior is independent of the working pressure
- Hermetic separation between medium and actuator