The GEMU 554 pneumatically operated 2/2 way angle seat globe valve, which can also be used at relatively high temperatures, has a plastic pneumatic piston actuator and PTFE seat providing reliable operation.
The valve spindle is sealed by a self-adjusting gland packing providing low maintenance and reliable valve spindle sealing even after a long service life. The wiper ring fitted in front of the gland packing protects the seal against contamination and damage.
- Substantially reduced installation dimensions when using the body with male threads which can be installed using union nuts
- When using actuated valves in sizes 0 and 1 the gland packing is not subjected to line pressure as the pressure is sealed by the valve seat when closed
- Materials of all medium wetted parts can be selected to suit relevant applications
- Control valves with control cone available
- Various types of valve body connections: Threaded sockets, threaded spigots, butt weld spigots
- Good flow capability
- Extensive range of accessories
- Low weight