The GEMU 312/314 pneumatically operated 3/2-way valves have a rugged low maintenance aluminium piston actuator.
GEMU 312 is flanged, GEMU 314 has threaded sockets. The connection for the control medium can be rotated through 360°. The double sided valve plug is connected to the actuator via a spindle. The valve spindle is sealed by a self-adjusting gland packing providing low maintenance and reliable valve spindle sealing even after a long service life. A wiper ring fitted in front of the gland packing protects the seal against contamination and damage.
- Suitable for inert liquid and gaseous media
- Control medium: inert gases
- Suitable for high working medium temperatures
- Materials of wetted parts can be selected to suit relevant applications
- With GEMU 312 and GEMU 314 valves control processes which normally require two separate valves can be combined, for example: mixing, separating, aerating and de-aerating
- Extensive range of accessories
- Simple adaptation for use as a control valve