- Precision Back Pressure Regulator
- For liquid, gas & mixed phase processes
- SS316 Rugged Bar Stock Design
- Unique Chatter Suppression Feature in liquid only applications
- High Precision and sensitivity
- PTFE, stainless steel, and Hastelloy diaphragms available
The NL series back pressure regulators are specifically designed liquid, gas and mixed phase services.
Applications span from ultra low flow rates to extreme high pressures. By using unique combinations of diaphragms and o-ring materials, Equilibar® regulators are able to perform in the harshest environments that include high temperature and aggressive chemicals. The patented direct diaphragm sealing technology allows the NL series of back pressure regulators (BPR’s) to offer sensitivity and turn down ratios much higher than traditional BPR designs.