- Controls Back Pressure Between: 0.02 (.5” WC) to 3000psig
- Optimized for ultra low flow pressure control applications
- Temperatures to 327ºC (620ºF )
- Standard Cv from 1E-11 to 0.05
- Standard 316L Stainless Steel Body; Hastelloy C and PTFE also available
- NPT, VCR/VCO type and Valco (low dead volume) ends available
- Wide Variety of Diaphragms Including PTFE, Polyimide, SS316, Viton, Nitrile
- Chemical Compatibility: Can be configured to meet your aggressive chemistry
- Highest available sensitivity and accuracy
Each of these standard Instrument Series models is based on our patented Equilibar precision back pressure regulator (BPR) technology. These models are capable of greater than 1000:1 flow rate turn-down ratios in most applications.
The ULF Series BPR back pressure regulator (BPR) functions similar to Equilibar’s LF and HP Series BPR’s. In some applications, however, the ULF is able to extend low flow performance down to 0.01 to 0.1 ml/min (gas). Equilibar application engineers will provide guidance when the advantages of the ULF design outweigh any potential disadvantages.