- Controls Back Pressures Between: 0.02 (.5” WC) to 5000 psig
- High precision and accuracy
- Temperatures to 327ºC (620ºF )
- Standard Cv from 1E-11 to 0.07
- Standard 316L Stainless Steel Body; Hastelloy C also available
- NPT, VCR/VCO type and Valco (low dead volume) ends available
- Wide Variety of Diaphragms Including PTFE, Polyimide, SS316, and glass reinforced PTFE
- Chemical Compatibility: Can be configured to meet your aggressive chemistry
Each of these standard Instrument Series models is based on our patented Equilibar precision back pressure regulator (BPR) technology. These models are capable of greater than 1000:1 flow rate turn-down ratios in most applications.
The HP Series BPR has the same performance and design as the LF but with a more robust body rated to 5000 psig.