- Controls Back Pressure Between: 0.02 (.5” WC) to 1000 psig
- For pressure control at low flow rates
- Temperatures to 327ºC (620ºF )
- Standard Cv from 1E-11 to 0.07
- Standard 316L Stainless Steel Body; Hastelloy C and PTFE also available
- NPT, VCR/VCO type and Valco (low dead volume) ends available
- Wide Variety of Diaphragms Including PTFE, Polyimide, SS316, Viton, and Nitrile
- Chemical Compatibility: Can be configured to meet your aggressive chemistry
- Highest available sensitivity and accuracy
Each of these standard Instrument Series models is based on our patented Equilibar precision back pressure regulator (BPR) technology. These models are capable of greater than 1000:1 flow rate turn-down ratios in most applications.
The LF Series BPR is capable of low flow operation down to about 10 cc/min of gas.