- Precision Back Pressure Regulator
- For gas & mixed phase processes
- Rugged Bar Stock Design
- Available in ¼ inch through 1 inch sizes
- SS316 standard with Hastelloy C optional
- Diaphragms available in PTFE, Hastelloy, SS316, and polyimide
The GS series is specifically designed for a variety of gas service and mixed flow applications where precision is a must.
Applications span from ultra low flow rates to extreme high pressures. By using unique combinations of diaphragms and o-ring materials, Equilibar regulators are able to perform in the harshest environments that include high temperature and aggressive chemicals. Based on a patented direct diaphragm sealing technology that offers high turn down ratio’s and incredible sensitivity. This allows the GS series back pressure regulator (BPR) to operate where traditional BPR designs fail.