- Controls Back Pressures from: 0.02 (.5” WC) to 1000 psig
- Can be configured for vacuum service
- Temperatures to 327ºC (620ºF )
- Used in higher flow rate applications
- Standard Cv from 1E-11 to 0.6
- Standard 316L Stainless Steel Body; Hastelloy C and PTFE also available
- NPT, VCR/VCO type and Valco (low dead volume) ports available
- Wide Variety of Diaphragms Including PTFE, Polyimide, SS316, Viton, and Nitrile
- Chemical Compatibility: Can be configured to meet your aggressive chemistry
- Highest available sensitivity and precision
Each of these standard Instrument Series models is based on our patented Equilibar precision back pressure regulator (BPR) technology. These models are capable of greater than 1000:1 flow rate turn-down ratios in most applications.
The HF High Flow Series BPR functions like the LF Low Flow Series, except with higher flow capacity.