Curtis Wright provides a variety of industrial grade butterfly valves that meet the harsh environments suitable for applications such as power and oil, petrochemical, hydrocarbon service, seawater cooling systems and offshore applications.
Curtiss-Wright butterfly valves are supplied through their Solent & Pratt or Valve Group - Korea manufacturing facilities.
Overview of options and features.
- High-performance Butterfly valve.
- PTFE Sealed Firesafe Valve
- Double Block & Bleed, Triple Offset Segment Values that provide absolute shut off
- Triple Offest Segment Valve - Metal Sealing with Zero Leakage
- Firesafe: Certified to BS EN ISO 10497, API 607 4th edition BS6755 Part 2 and API 6FA
- Body styles: Wafer Flangeless, Wafer Lugged, Double Flanged (short and long patterns)
- Stem: Internal Anti-blowout stem is standard. External to API 609 optional
- Geometry: Triple Offset, proven non-rubbing motion with 90° rotation
- Pressure ratings: ANSI 125#,150#, 300# through 2500#.