The R-614 Multi Check Valve integrates four check valves in one compact valve body. Take advantage of the many features of this versatile line including easy manifold mounted design, integrated circuitry, Octoport outlet design, maximized performance and more.
• Efficient design
• Eight air passages extend longitudinally through the body surrounding the valve cavity integrated circuit
• Easy manifold-mounted design
• Integrated circuitry
• Octoport outlet design
• Indicator shows valve position
• Mutiple porting speeds piping
• Micro gap construction - snap action and no blow by
Media: Air, Water or Oil
Flow: 9 scfm @ 100 psig
Pilot Pressure Minimum: R-337: 40 psig; R-338: 20 psig
Temperature: 32 to 180˚F
Working Pressure: Vacuum to 150 psig
Cracking Pressure: 0.5 psig
Versatility is the key when it comes to Clippard’s Minimatic® Modular Valves. Available in an unlimited variety of directional, flow, pressure and special control valves - each in a valve body designed to mount and link together with a simple piping system. The piping system eases assembly and plumbing, resulting in reduced labor costs, errors in installation, and the potential for plumbing leakage.