Calibrated automatic flow limiting valves with a precision machined ball type shutoff valve, and commissioning measurement ports.
The valves are designed for flow limiting-style balancing of both HVAC cooling and heating circuits; the valves are not for use in potable water systems.
Features and Benefits
- Optimize the operating performance of HVAC systems
- Save energy; save time; increase comfort
- Keeps constant fluid flow, automatically compensating for fluctuating pressure conditions
- Unique diaphragm pressure control element allows one cartridge for most systems
- Large open flow paths for clog-free operation
- Union connection allows for maximum piping flexibility and elimination of unnecessary pipe fittings
- No requirement on pipe lengths before and after the valve for easier application and piping
- Broad product size range ( 1/2″ to 20″ )