The Type 1499 globe control valve is designed to fit directly into pipelines of the same flange size and rating. Its compact size and light weight make it especially suited to modulating control of medium to low flow rates within the pressure range of the flanges. Its welded construction makes it readily available in a variety of materials and in other types of flanges. Special face-to-face dimensions, as well as mixing of flange size and body size, are also available on request.
Compact Size. Light-Weight Design.
Widely used in industrial applications where flanged-type ends are desired to facilitate removal of the unit from the line or to comply with specific piping standards. In low flow applications, the unit occupies much less space than its larger counterparts.
- Interchangeable Trim Sets
- Threaded Bonnet for Quick Disassembly
- Trim Characteristics Linear, equal percent, quick open or double taper
- TFE Chevron Packing
- ANSI Class IV Shutoff (Size J trim and larger)
- Class 150 or Class 300 Raised Face Flanges